MSL are a single source solution for Process Drainage. Traditionally when process drainage is required for a new build plant / existing upgrades, as part of a main civil contract, it necessitates that the client assumes responsibility for the following:
- Specify and define work scope for the supply & installation of process drains, gullies & channels as part of the civil contractors work.
- Specify and define work scope for the supply & installation of associated drainage pipe-work as part of the mechanical / piping contractors work.
- Generate fabrication drawings for the mechanical / piping works.
- Co-ordinate and manage interface between the civil and mechanical disciplines from the multi tender process through to assessment & selection of contractors to final installation & commissioning.
MSL provide the completed Process Drainage System as a single inclusive service. This resembles a “turnkey” project to the client, whereby fabrication drawings are generated by MSL. We control the client’s complete supply chain from procurement to on-site installation of the Drains, Gullies, Channels & associated Pipe-work. The benefits to the client are as follows:
- The responsibility for the service provision and the associated risk are outsourced.
- Simplicity – a client only needs to engage one contractor.
- The risk of delay/disruption to project schedule from this element is minimised as we control the entire supply chain.
- Cost saving benefit to client.
- Clients can rely on our proven track record.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email email@example.com