It is the intention of MSL Engineering Ltd. to carry out all fabrication and installation work with the highest consideration for the environmental effects which may occur from being on site. MSL Engineering Ltd. recognises its operations directly affect the local natural and human environment. This includes awareness of the effects its activities may have, on the air, on water and on land. We will with the co-operation of our clients, subcontractors, suppliers and all our employees seek to consider the environmental implications of our activities from purchasing to use. To achieve these objectives we will:-
- Comply with all relevant legislation and follow the necessary codes of practice.
- Plan and execute works to minimize the effects of noise, dust, disturbance and inconvenience to those affected by such operations.
- Report and correct environmental incidents should they occur.
- Use energy responsibly and efficiently.
- Promote an environmental culture through employee consultation and training.
- Monitor and continually seek improved environmental performance.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email email@example.com