As MSL has evolved over the past thirty eight years so too has its awareness of and commitment to Health & Safety. This commitment and desire to continuously improve, whilst lead by the Senior Management, is inter-woven in our day to day site activities by our Safety Officers, Project Managers and Site Managers.
Our safety performance at MSL is second to none. This is underpinned by our IOSH Safe T Cert (Grade A) accredited Safety Management System we operate companywide (Safe-T-Cert No: STC – 1881203) and reflected in the numerous safety awards that we have received and continue to receive from our clients.
MSL’s Safety Officers, Project Managers, Site Managers, Engineers and Supervisors are consistent in ensuring that they and their fellow employees are informed of all relevant Health & Safety requirements as they arise.
Our Safe T Cert accredited Safety Management System (SMS) comprises
- Safety Statement (including Safety Policy)
- Organisation Chart (including Management Team Phone Numbers)
- Company Profile
- HSE Statistics
- HSE Goals
- HSE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- MSL Induction Training
- Method Statements
- Hazard and Risk Assessments
- Safe Plan of Action (SPA) / Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Safety Audits & Schedule
- Asset Register
- Plant and Equipment Certification & Weekly Check Sheets
- Toolbox Talks and Safety Consultation
- PPE Register
- MSDS Sheets
- Site Safety Meetings
- Accident / Incident / Near Miss Register & Reports
- Training Needs Analysis & Training Plan
- Training Records Database
- Accreditations & Certification
This SMS is based upon the requirements of Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013, (S.I. No 291 of 2013) and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations (S.I. No.299 of 2007).
This policy and management system is communicated to employees through induction and training programmes and regular updates as necessary by the management of MSL Engineering Ltd.MSL employs full time Safety Officers and also contracts other Safety officers depending on related work volume.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email email@example.com