MSL Engineering Ltd. operates an ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System companywide (Certificate registration number 01 100 115702).
Our Quality Management System (QMS) comprises
- Quality Manual (including Quality Policy)
- Flow Charts
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Organisational Chart
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Training Plan
- Sub-contractor Pre Qualification and Assessment
- QA / QC Goals
- QA / QC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP)
- Welder Matrix
- Weld Procedure Qualification Records (PQRs)
- Weld Procedure Specifications (WPSs)
- Welder Qualification Test Certification (WQTs) (dual certification – third party Notified Body approved to ASME IX and EN 287)
- QA/QC Audits & Schedule
- Plant and Equipment Database
- Register of Welding Plants & Calibration Certification
- Register of Pressure Gauges & Calibration Certification
- Register of Pressure Relief Valves & Calibration Certification
- Welder Log Book Records
- Welding Consumable Issue Register & Certification
- Radiograph Register & Storage System
- PWHT Graph Register & Storage System
This QMS is based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, the Applicable Industry Standards and the Ruling Codes. This policy and management system is communicated to employees through induction and training programmes and regular updates as necessary by the management of MSL Engineering Ltd.
The Quality Assurance Strategy, as outlined in the company’s Quality Manual document, contains very detailed and comprehensive Quality Control Procedures, thereby ensuring total project control, material and consumable traceability and ultimately customer satisfaction at all times. Our purchasing department source material from approved vendors only.
At MSL Engineering Ltd. all WPQRs and WPSs are third party Notified Body approved to both ASME IX and EN 15614 complying with B31.1 and B31.3 codes (including dissimilar material welding). All our welders are vastly experienced in both MMA / TIG processes and are dual certified to ASME IX and EN 287-1. The materials used by MSL include
- S355 structural steel
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel (all grades of 304, 316, 321)
- Chrome moly steels – P11,P22,P91 (with PWHT)
We have our own in-house CSWIP Level 1 and 2 Welding Inspectors for Visual Inspection of all welding and engage the services of International/European Welding Engineers to ensure the integrity of all welded fabrications.
Piping systems and / or equipment categorized under the PED 97/23/EC directive are fabricated and installed to the correct requirements by MSL Engineering Ltd. and approved and certified by an independent third party Notified Body.
NDE activities such as
- Boroscope Testing
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Hardness Test (HT)
- Radiography (RT)
- Ultrasonic Test (UT)
are subcontracted to certified, reputable and prequalified contractors, thereby providing third party independent inspection for the customer.
We provide detailed handover documentation for all fabrication and installation work, which is tailored specifically to project specification. This includes Inspection & Test Plans for fabrication and erection and Piping Test Packs, the structure of which is agreed and compiled at an early stage in the project to support System Completion.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org