Since 1979, MSL have years of experience in managing heavy and process equipment lifts, for both installation work and plant dismantling. This period spans from MSL’s first major plant shutdown in Irish Fertiliser Industries (IFI) to many recent major equipment lifts in Pharmaceuticals, Power Stations, Distilleries, Dairy Plants, Chemical Plants and Ireland’s only Oil Refinery. This experience includes:
- Identification of safe lifting methodology.
- Appointment and Management of crane sub-contractor.
- Completion of Method Statement and Hazard and Risk Assessment.
- Completion of Rigging and Lifting Plan.
- Erection of any required steel structures.
- Temporary works necessary for lift such as temporary support of, removal or protection of existing plant or services.
- Safe and timely execution of lift.
- Re-instatement of temporary works.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org