MSL Engineering Ltd. is competent in the use of many different computer-aided design and BIM software packages. MSL’s thirty five years experience in industry coupled with early availability and involvement of MSL’s project management team in the design process and model reviews can greatly benefit a project in many ways including
- Early resolution of potential clashes and design issues relating to constructability, safety requirements and access issues.
- Focus on constructability planning and project look-aheads.
- Optimisation of the correct priority sequencing of drawings issued for construction.
- Generation of isometric drawings for pipe fabrication including
- Production of general arrangement and isometric drawings from various client 2D & 3D models.
- Extraction of general arrangement and isometric drawings from .stp file format or “STEP” files of various client 2D & 3D models.
- Design, draughting, fabrication, supply and installation of secondary steel pipe supports from various client 2D & 3D model packages (AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Navisworks, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit) with minimal or without any client design of supports required.
- Completion of 3D model design from approved P & IDs.
MSL Engineering Ltd. is proficient in the use of the following computer-aided design and BIM software packages:
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Navisworks simulate and manage
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Autoplant 3D (incl. isogen)
- Autodesk CADWorx (incl. isogen)
- Microstation TriCAD
- TurboCAD 2D & 3D
And is experienced in computer-aided design and BIM software interoperability – utilising, converting and manipulating information from many different file types including
- DWG, DXF, DWF, GIF, JPEG, NWD, PDF, PNG, SketchUp, STP, STEP, TCT, TIFF & RVT among others.
Talk to MSL Engineering Ltd. today
Contact us at +353 (0) 21 4513550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org